BASIC BOAT INFO
- Price - $74,900.00
- Make - Brewer
- Model - 44 Pilothouse Cutter
- Year - 1988
- Condition - Used
- Category - SAIL
- Construction - Fiberglass
- Length - 44 ft
- Length Overall - 35 ft
- Beam - 12.92 ft
- Max Draft - 5.5 ft
ENGINES / SPEED
- Make - Yanmar
- Model - 4JH-HTE
- Type - Inboard
- Year - 1988
- Drive Type - Direct
- Engine Power - 66
- Engine Hours - 3050
- Propller Type/Material - 3 Blade, Bronze
- Fuel Tanks : 1
- Fuel Tank Capacity : 200|gallon
- Water Tanks : 1
- Water Tank Capacity : 135|gallon
- Water Tank Material : Stainless Steel
- Holding Tanks : 1
- Holding Tank Capacity : 40|gallon
- Holding Tank Material : Stainless Steel
'Yankee' was built using beautiful Taiwan tongue and groove teak panels throughout. She sleeps 8 owners and guests in two staterooms and two heads with showers.
U shaped dining table seating for four comfortably at the portside wheel house salon.
The salon is well lit with three opening ports on starboard and two on port. An entertainment center, with stereo am/fm/cassette/tape player and remote control is hardwired by the starboard settee.
The entire interior is finished in satin varnished matched grain teak. Most of the interior is solid teak planks (not veneer). The settee converts into a full width berth.
Opposite the u-shaped dinette is the settee where the back folds up to make a berth. The cabin sole is satin finished teak and holly.
There is 280 degree visibility through large upper salon windows, keeping guests and owners out of the elements. The pilothouse helm station has with full and complete instrumentation.
To starboard, aft of the helm is a settee that converts into a bunk and accommodates a portable customized "snack table", increasing dinner accommodations from 4 to dinner for 6. The companionway stairs are extra wide with a custom wet locker below.
There is 6 '2" headroom throughout.
Highlights include centerline queen berth. This stateroom is well ventilated with opening ports and deck hatch. It is well lit with natural lighting from deck prisms and the master stateroom also has its own 9000 BTU reverse cycle A/C unit. (original)
Forward Guest stateroom:
This comfortable cabin has a double berth with an ensuite head. There is a 16000 BTU reverse cycle AC unit (original) for the Forward cabin and Main salon with separate condensing units. There is a large overhead opening deck hatch offering ample natural light and ventilation. Storage is found in a hanging locker aft and lockers to port and starboard.
- Two separate VacuFlush head systems, complete (redundant) pumps and holding tanks with optional discharge. The Master Stateroom Head also has a very large enclosed shower stall with forced air exhaust.
- Grunert 5.5 cubic' 110V AC Freezer plus a 7.5 cubic' Refrigerator w/ top and bottom access doors and separate temp controls (non functioning)
- Seaward princess 3172 propane stove with three burners oven and broiler
- Custom exhaust hood and fan located above galley stove top
- Emerson microwave oven (2015)
- Pressurized hot & cold fresh water system w/ foot pump for fresh and saltwater at sink
- Hot water supplied by 12 gallon s/s water heater 110v and main engine heater
, .Electronics and Navigation
Robertson hydraulic autopilot ( new 2006) - includes hand held remote for on deck operation and features rotational gyroscopic compass and NMEA standard integration.
- Datamarine link 5000, combination speed, wind and depth sounder with remote in cockpit.
- Garmin 120 XL GPS at Nav Station
- Raytheon RL9 LCD radar mounts in cockpit.
Hummingbird Fishfinder mounted in cockpit.
- Ritchie navigator 2000 compasses on pedestal and at lower steering station
- Uniden Oceanus VHF radio with DSC (2015) .
Mechanical / Electrical
1988 66HP Yanmar 4JH-HTE Turbo-Charged Diesel (3050 Hours)
Recent upgrades include: injector service, exhaust elbow, new turbocharger
Ample engine compartment sound insulation. Engine is very quiet.
- New Turbocharger (2017)
- New Exhaust elbow (2017)
- Dripless Shaft Seal
- Three Bladed Fixed
- Newmar 50 amp stainless steel battery charger
- Battery Banks : (6) T-105 golf-cart batteries for house power plus (2) T-105 (6 volt) golf-cart batteries for engine/generator starting bank (NEW -2016)
- Battery Monitor
- Galvanic Isolator
(1) 40ft dockside electrical shore power cables (30 amp)
- (2) 500 GPH Bilge Pumps
The 6.5kw Westerbeke Generator is non-functioning, needing repair or replacement
Rigging and Sails
Vessel is equipped for cruising
- All Standing Rigging replaced (2005)
- Main Sail: 371 sq' Neil Pryde dutchman (1999)
- Genoa: 595 sq' UK yankee cut genoa on pro furl roller furling unit
- Staysail: 180 sq' UK staysail with club foot, self tending sheet, on pro furl roller furling unit
Nine self tailing winches:
- (2) Barient primary 28ST winches
- (4) Barient 21ST winches 3 for halyard, 1 for main sheet
- (2) Barient secondary 24ST winches
- (1) Barient 17ST winch
Lines for main halyard, boom yang, furling lines and 2 reefing lines return to cockpit. Double ended main sheet cleats behind helm and runs to winch in front of cockpit for easy adjustments by captain or crew. (running rigging needs updating)
Assortment of winch handles one locking handle one non lockingHull / Deck / Ground Tackle
- Vessel hauled in May 2018 for major bottom job including peel and was re-launched in December 2018
- Large custom cockpit dodger and bimini w/ full enclosure sun/screen panels all around (2005)
- New Bimini (Sunbrella) and New Sail Cover (Sunbrella) (2017)
- Custom anchor davit w/ rollers for 2 offset anchors
- Windlass: 3000 lb Maxwell/Nilsson v3000 windlass with foot switch (rebuilt 2010)
- Eight SS Dorades
- Anchors: Primary 88 lb. Delta with 3/8 chain (200ft) and rope/chain windless, Secondary 44 lb Bruce with 200 ft. nylon rope.
- Ding Davits: (2) Simpson heavy duty polished stainless steel davits for dinghy, each rated for 1000 lbs.
- Deck box for (2 ) 20 lb. (standard size) propane bottles
- Original Teak Deck - covered and sealed with 4 coats of Epoxy and 4 coats of Polyurethane
- Winslow 6 person Life raft (needs recertification)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.customContactInformation
For additional information and to arrange a viewing please contact Jim Clark, Central Listing Broker at (727) 692-1712 or via email at email@example.com.
You can also contact Robert Siviter Direct: (727) 415-4676 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website, www.fillinghamyachts.com.
Fillingham Yacht Sales, Inc. gladly cooperates with other yacht brokers on a 50/50% basis for our vessels available for co-brokerage.