BASIC BOAT INFO
- Price - $54,900.00
- Make - Gulfstar
- Model - 41 Center Cockpit Ketch
- Year - 1973
- Condition - Used
- Category - SAIL
- Construction - Fiberglass
- Length - 41 ft
- Length Overall - 33 ft
- Beam - 12 ft
ENGINES / SPEED
- Make - Perkins
- Model - 4-108
- Type - Inboard
- Year - 1973
- Drive Type - Direct
- Engine Power - 50
- Engine Hours - 2100
- Propller Type/Material - 3 Blade, Stainless Steel
- Fuel Tanks : 1
- Fuel Tank Capacity : 45|gallon
- Fuel Tank Material : GRP
- Water Tanks : 2
- Water Tank Capacity : 100|gallon
- Water Tank Material : Other
- Holding Tanks : 1
- Holding Tank Capacity : 6|gallon
'KU'U LEI LANA' has been updated with AC and heat. 6'8" headroom in the main salon and galley. You enter the salon/galley area from the center cockpit. The settee is spacious and can seat up to 7 people comfortably. Plenty of storage is provided under the seating and to the sides of the hull with a book shelf and cupboards above the settee and a large cupboard next to the salon.
The galley is U shaped on port with propane stove, microwave, locker style refrigerator and lots of storage areas.
Moving forward is the head with double doors for privacy. Further forward is a V-berth with stowage underneath and a hanging locker to starboard.
Moving aft from the salon through the passageway on starboard is the captains state room. The head is located behind the engine compartment. There is plenty of storage below the aft berth and large hanging lockers to starboard. The head has a vanity and hot/cold shower.Galley
U-shaped galley to port with:
- three (3) burner alcohol stove and oven.
- Hot and cold pressure water.
- Large Adler Barber refrigerator with freezer box with remote temperature sensor for refrigerator.
- SS sink.
- Plenty of cabinets, drawers and dry storage. .
- NEW FRESH WATER PRESSURE PUMP AND HOSES
- Vetus collapsible water tanks - approx. 50 Gals. Selector valves for each tank.
- Four Batteries (group 31) maintenance free floated In box
- 110 V and 12 V systems panel with switches
- Two 30 A shore inlets (one for house one for AC)
- Two shore power cords
- Battery selector switch
- 16000 BTU Marine Air reverse cycle AC
- Wind Generator NEW 2014 450W with controller and meter
- Two Solar panels (100W each) with MPPT controller and remote display NEW 2014
- ALL NEW interior lights LED 2015
- Weather station (wireless) with wind direction, speed, temperature, humidity, Moon phases, Barometric pressure, etc., including remote refrigerator sensor.
- Four (4) Hella Fans 12 V two speed.
- Invertor 12V to 110V (small) 750 W.
- Tri color light
- Spot light
- NEW LED Super Bright (2) deck lights 2014
- Perkins 4-108 with approximately 2100 hours.
- Rebuilt transmission Borg Werner direct drive (<200 hrs)
- Also .. replaced main engine seal. Starter and alternator were checked and serviced (2014). New stuffing box serviced and new hose installed. New raw water pump, New thermostat. Heat exchanger serviced 2015.
- Spare 2 (two) blade prop.
- Electric oil change system (12 V). NEW engine cockpit gauges.
- NEW engine control cables 2014.
- Long list of engine spare parts (injector, gaskets, strainers, etc).
- Two bow anchor rollers.
- Manson Supreme # 35 lbs. (NEW) with a (NEW) chain (5/16") 110' plus 120' rode
- Bruce # 33 lbs with 100' chain and 100' rode
- Spare Danforth with rode and chain
- Additional spare chain
- ALL chain plates replaced (2008)
- NEW life lines 2014
- ALL lifeline stanchins were re-enforced
- Adjustable wiser pole
- NEW Steering cables 2014
- Custom emergency tiller
- CUSTOM Bimini / Dodger with poly-carb center window and rigid SS frame (2014)
- Extra stern gate for easy dinghy access
- Stay- lock standing rigging
- Two (2) BBQ (one propane, one charcoal) and a cutting table
- Prop bottle storage
- SS Davits
- 5 HP Nissan four stroke outboard. Completely serviced 2014
- Outboard engine lift
- Fenders, mooring lines, boat hook, extra lines etc.
- USCG safety package
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.customContactInformation
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Jim Clark Direct: (727) 692-1712 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org . You can also contact Robert Siviter Direct: (727) 415-4676 or by email at email@example.com or visit our website, www.fillinghamyachts.com.
Fillingham Yacht Sales, Inc. gladly cooperates with other yacht brokers on a 50/50% basis for our vessels available for co-brokerage.