BASIC BOAT INFO
- Price - $189,500.00
- Make - Jeanneau
- Model - Sun Odyssey 45 Shoal Draft
- Year - 2007
- Condition - Used
- Category - SAIL
- Construction - Fiberglass
- Length - 45 ft
- Length Overall - 38.08 ft
- Beam - 14.25 ft
- Max Draft - 5.33 ft
ENGINES / SPEED
- Make - Yanmar
- Model - 4JHA-TE
- Type - Inboard
- Year - 2007
- Drive Type - Direct
- Engine Power - 75
- Engine Hours - 486
- Propller Type/Material - Folding
- Fuel Tanks : 1
- Fuel Tank Capacity : 63|gallon
- Water Tanks : 1
- Water Tank Capacity : 119|gallon
- Holding Tanks : 1
- Holding Tank Capacity : 22|gallon
Made in the Jeanneau factory in France specifically for its one previous owner. This vessel was never chartered and was used for recreation only. This Sun Odyssey is a luxurious hard-to-find two stateroom/two bath design. With our updates and upgrades you can afford to have and own all of the modern electronics and navigation features of brand new 2017 sailing vessels and still luxuriate in the now seldom seen features of the 2007 design and artistry.
She runs extremely well with the wind, tacks are crisp and pure and she will point into the wind as high or higher than most in this size and class of boat. The deck tackle being so close and handy keeps changes of course or tacks an easy and simple task for deck crew. The captain does not have to worry about problems each time a change in course is required. Yet, she is also easily sailed single-handedly.
This Jeanneau is one of the last models with real teak interior and real teak/holly sole (Factory Upgrade) throughout. This model has (2) Staterooms, Forward and Aft, for privacy when guests are on board. Both Staterooms have an ensuite Head with Showers and Fresh Water Flush Electric toilets.
- (4)Fixed hull ports with track-mounted curtains
- (6)Opening Cockpit and Roof ports with curtains
- (9)Opening Deck Hatches forward-facing with sun blinds integrated into headliner
MAIN SALON & DINING AREA:
- U-shaped Seating area to Starboard just forward of the Galley with storage under the seating area
- Salon Dining Table with fiddles, removable pedestal legs and built-in bottle locker is available and can be easily reattached when desired. This Table can also be converted into a double berth (Factory Upgrade)
- (2) Custom built Granite Cocktail tables
- Comfortable Settee is to port opposite the U-shaped Seating area.
- Upper Storage Cabinets
- Companionway with hatch board storage under step and curved steps
- NEW 16,000 BTU Crusair Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning/Heating unit w/Auto Dehumidification Program and state-of-the-art SMXII digital control system. Unit has a NEW quiet 500 GPH March Pump. (NEW 2016)
NAVIGATION STATION TO PORT:
- Forward-facing navigation desk with curved navigation seat and storage underneath
- Full function with AD/DC electrical panels
FORWARD MASTER STATEROOM & ENSUITE HEAD:
- Centerline berth with upgraded mattress battens under high-density foam mattress for increased comfort (Factory Upgrade)
- Reading Lights at head of berth
- Storage drawer under berth
- Large hanging locker
- Vanity with desk, mirror, and lighting.
- Ensuite Head with sink, separate shower w/plexiglas door, mirror, towel holder, cabinet above sink and shower sump with grate and electric drainage pump.
- Head has Electric fresh water flush toilet with folding seat over toilet
AFT GUEST STATEROOM & ENSUITE HEAD:
- Centerline berth with padded headboard and reading lights at head of berth. Upgraded mattress battens under high-density foam mattress for increased comfort (Factory Upgraded)
- Deep cabinet with shelves and hanging rod
- Seating to both sides of the berth
- Large Head compartment is accessible from the Salon or the Aft Cabin with sink, separate shower, mirror, towel holder, cabinet above sink and shower sump with grate and electric drainage pump.
- Head has Electric fresh water flush toilet with folding seat over toilet
- 8,000 BTU Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning/Heating Unit (Factory Upgrade)
- L-Shaped Galley is to Starboard with glass separator between Galley and the U-Shaped Seating Area. The Galley is open, with lots of ventilation and lighting, and very comfortable for entertaining or just enjoying the interior while sailing.
- (2) Custom built Granite Cocktail tables add luxury to the beautiful teak interior while increasing space and comfort. (NEW Upgrade)
- Factory Standard Teak Dinette Table is also available and is easy to re-attach to the dining area if desired.
- 4-Burner SS Gimbaled Propane Stove with thermostatically controlled Oven and SS protection bar- Like new! Lightly used! (Factory Upgrade)
- Propane shut-off valve below stove
- Large Double SS Sinks with covers and reversible cutting board
- Solid surface countertops, chrome plumbing fittings, storage cabinets & drawers
- Stainless Steel Energy-saving keel cooled Refrigerator with wire shelving inside for increased storage. Refrigerator has gas assist top-loading lid and front opening door. (Factory Upgrade)
- Reliable Frigoboat marine refrigeration compressor unit (NEW 2016).
- Separate Freezer with separate compressor (Factory Upgrade)
- Frigoboat marine freezer compressor unit (NEW 2016)
- Seaward 6-Gallon SS Water Heater (NEW 2016)
- Cockpit has dedicated space for the electronics which are within easy reach and viewing from the (2) helm stations.
- The advanced state-of-the-art Garmin electronics were upgraded and updated in 2016. Why Garmin? Because of the simplicity of operation, reliability, and availability of parts worldwide.
- New Garmin GPSMAP 8212 Glass Helm 12” Touch screen MFD Chart Plotter and helm guidance. It not only has a large 12 inch touch screen but also 3D Mapping and complete boat control and guidance systems. Control all navigation from your chart plotter or on your iPad from below deck if you choose. Control the radio, music, course direction, and radar, all from the comfort of the helm or below deck in your cabin. From your iPad below you can see and monitor the radar, weather, sound system, course direction and auto pilot. If you must quickly plot a new destination this system (if you choose) will automatically chart a route avoiding all known shallows and obstructions. Just hit navigate and you are off.
- New Garmin GPS Antenna
- New Garmin NMEA 2000 Network
- New Garmin GHPD12 Sailboat Autopilot with GHC20
- New Garmin GMR 18 xHD high definition Radar. This radar can overlap your actual maps to give an easy to understand and read radar picture all in high definition. You can auto track other vessels and have collision warnings sound if danger is approaching. Radar was never so good or easy to work.
- New Garmin AIS 600 Transceiver (linked to the chart plotter and VHF radio. In addition to being seen by other large vessels and AIS equipped vessels, you can automatically see all other large vessels and AIS equipped vessels. You will be warned on your chart plotter of close approach and be able to identify the vessel by name, size, direction, and speed simply by touching it on your Garmin plotter. Additionally, you can hail the vessel automatically on your Garmin VHF radio if you choose simply by touching it and picking up your radio.
- New Garmin VHF 200 marine radio, NMEA2000 DSC. The radio is linked to the chart plotter to display distress and man over board locations and notifications and will broadcast location coordinates when desired.
- New Garmin GHS 10 function Microphone for operation on and below deck.
- New Garmin GXM 52 SiriusXM Marine receiver. Linked to both the chartplotter and the Fusion sound system. Receive up to the minute Sirius satellite weather showing exact wind- rain direction and speed, wave height and direction directly on your maps and chart plotter. Never be caught off guard by the weather again.
- New Garmin Wi-Fi allows interlinking of all devices
- Garmin hand held remote Control unit– activate heading hold, change course, activate auto guidance, tack and Gybe all from anywhere you are on the boat. It’s like having an extra first mate that fits in your pocket! You can be forward or on the mast and adjust course. Once you use this, you will be amazed how it can make sailing so much easier. Solo sailing becomes a breeze!
- The Sound System, TV, and DVD Systems were also updated in 2016 using the state-of-the-art Fusion units:
- NEW Toshiba 32” flat screen TV in Salon
- NEW Fusion AV-700i DVD/CD Marine Stereo. This high powered marine grade system plays DVD on your TV and CDs on the sound system.
- NEW Fusion Universal Docking of iPod and Android - You can dock your iPhone, or android to play your stored music and videos.
- NEW Fusion BT200 Bluetooth – allows you to control your stereo from the chart potter or you iPad or phone.
- NEW Fusion MS- FR6021 6” High performance Speakers – listen to exceptional sounding music while entertaining or relaxing both at dock and on the high sea.
- Raymarine ST60 Tri-Data-Wind direction/Speed/Depth at Port and Starboard Helm Wheels
- Plastimo Compass at Port and Starboard Helm Wheels
- Kohler 4KW Generator which was rebuilt in 2015 and has less than 600 hrs since rebuild. Fully sound proofed, specially installed locker between helm stations. (Factory Upgrade)
- AC/DC Electrical Panels to Port at Navigation Station
- Flush mounted chromed brass ceiling lights in Salon, Stateroom and Heads
- Indirect halogen lighting under side decks in Salon and Heads
- Red/White combination light for night vision at Navigation Station
- Electrical Plugs in Salon, Galley, Navigation Station, and Staterooms
- 12V Alternator with 80Amp output
- 30 Amp Shore Power Cord
- (1) Battery devoted to engine & (4)Additional House Batteries
- Battery Charger
- Yanmar 4JHA-TE (75HP) turbo charged Diesel with less than 500 hours (Factory Upgrade)
- Engine compartment is fully soundproofed with engine access behind companionway stairwell. The other three sides of the engine compartment can be accessed from panels in the aft cabin.
- MaxProp 3-Blade feathering propeller adds performance under power, low-speed maneuvering, backing and less drag under sail. (Factory Upgrade)
- (2) Tan leather-covered steering wheels mounted on powder-coated aluminum pedestals with integrated compasses
- Auto Line cutting collar on shaft for extra protection against fouling. (Factory Upgrade)
- Stainless Steel propeller shaft 35mm diameter
- Fuel/Water separator
- Built-in muffler, forced air ventilation and stainless steel exhaust fitting aft
- Hot & Cold pressurized water throughout the boat
- Shower sumps equipped with individual electric pumps with filters and on-off switches
- Digital water consumption meter
- Reliable "Heavy Duty" Whale Auto Bilge Pump
- Rule 2000 GPH Backup High Volume Bilge Pump for additional safety (NEW 2016)
- Throttle and Engine Control Panel mounted at Starboard Helm with RPM Gauge, warning lights, ignition
Shoal Draft Cast Iron Fin Keel with elongated bulb
Ballast: 6967 lb
Displacement: 21826 sq ft
Max Draft: 5.33 ft
- Fresh Bottom Job January 2019
- Hull Buff & Way January 2019
- Beautiful Teak Inlay Cockpit-Floor, Seating Area, Transom and Transom Steps (Factory Upgrade)
- (2)Cockpit lockers under bench seats & (2)Lazarette lockers under helm seats
- Teak Cockpit Table with fold down leaves and Sunbrella Cover (Factory Upgrade)
- Cockpit Propane Locker for (2)Bottles
- Sunbrella Steering Wheel covers (Factory Upgrade)
- Double Fiberglass Transom Gates that can be secured when open or closed
- SS Folding Swim Ladder w/teak steps mounted on swim platform
- Retractable Hot and Cold Water Cockpit Shower (Factory Upgrade)
- Anchor Locker, lockable
- Navy Blue Cockpit Bimini (Factory Upgrade)
- Blue Cockpit Cushions and Sun Mattress (Factory Upgrade)
- Anchor Roller has double SS fitting w/swiveling self-launching roller for hands-free launching and retrieving of tackle
- Auto Anchoring Kit (Factory Upgrade)
- Quick 1000W Windlass w/rope and chain mounted in anchor locker. Operated with hand-held remote or with manual handle
- SS Open Bow Pulpit with teak step, navigation lights and integrated wiring for lights
- Teak Toerails w/SS chocks and drainage for side decks
- Sculpted Handrails on Coachroof for secure movement forward
- Double level of SS lifelines
- SS stanchions with open gates
I : 55.25 ft
J : 15.33 ft
P : 51.58 ft
E : 17.25 ft
- Full Battened Mainsail with 2 reef points-Reef the sail easily in high wind conditions.(Factory Upgrade)
- Mainsail lazy jacks and sail pack
- Roller Furling Genoa (140%) with Adjustable Harken lead cars
- Spinnaker Rigging-No spinnaker (Factory Upgrade)
- (2) Harken 53ST Genoa Winches w/Sunbrella covers
- (2) Harken 44ST Coachroof Winches w/Sunbrella covers
- Harken Winch Handles with ball-bearing grip
- Spinlock line jammers (Port and Starboard) with Harken return blocks
- Harken Mainsheet Traveler with ball-bearing cars
- All lines lead aft to the cockpit
- Aluminum Double Spreader Mast w/folding mast steps
- Stainless Steel Standing Rigging
- Double fixed Backstay
- Rigid Boom Vang with gas cylinder; control line leads aft to cockpit
- 6-Man Life Raft
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.customContactInformation
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Robert Siviter Direct: (727)415-4676 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website, www.fillinghamyachts.com.
Fillingham Yacht Sales, Inc. gladly cooperates with other yacht brokers on a 50/50% basis for our vessels available for co-brokerage.