BASIC BOAT INFO
- Price - $149,900.00
- Make - Kasten
- Model - 44 Redpath Schooner
- Year - 2013
- Condition - Used
- Category - SAIL
- Construction - Aluminum
- Length - 54 ft
- Length Overall - 35 ft
- Beam - 12.83 ft
- Max Draft - 5.58 ft
ENGINES / SPEED
- Make - Volvo
- Model - D2 - 75
- Type - Inboard
- Year - 2013
- Drive Type - Direct
- Engine Power - 72
- Engine Hours - 150
- Propller Type/Material - 3 Blade, Aluminum
- Fuel Tanks : 1
- Fuel Tank Capacity : 180|gallon
- Fuel Tank Material : Aluminum
- Water Tanks : 1
- Water Tank Capacity : 150|gallon
- Water Tank Material : Aluminum
- Holding Tanks : 1
- Holding Tank Capacity : 30|gallon
- FORWARD CABIN - The Forward Cabin has an 'L' shape single with room to sit and read. Plenty of locker space below the bunk, book shelves, AC/DC power, lights and a hanging locker. Skylight over the bunk and access to the chain locker.
- MAIN CABIN - The Main Cabin hosts a sitting area, galley, wet locker and access to the head. High headroom with six 6" stainless port lights, skylight and companionway to main deck. The starboard side galley has a two burner propane stove, two deep ice boxes and a large stainless steel sink. The port side settee (single berth convertible to two) has plenty of storage both behind and below the bunk. The enclosed wet head has a stainless steel sink, show and full size, manual head.
- AFT CABIN - The Aft Cabin has an extra-large master berth on the starboard side and access (and visibility) to the main deck and helm. Portside has an extra-large and comfortable navigation station, VHF and AC/DC/bilge panel controls. There is plenty of storage space, below and aft of the master berth as well as in the three drawers and hanging locker. There are a couple of deep book shelves at the head of the berth with a hidden ‘gun’ locker. The aft cabin has four 8" port lights and ample AC/DC power.
- ENGINE ROOM – The engine room is between the main and aft cabins with access doors fore and aft and a large hatch above for access and ventilation when needed.
The boat has teak and holly soles throughout.
The engine compartment is amidships, spans the full width of the vessel and is closed off by two full bulkheads. The result is that engine noise, heat, and odors are completely separated from the living spaces.
Two mushroom dorade vents for engine room ventilation. Fuel capacity: two (port and starboard) 80 gallon diesel fuel tanks; 20 gallon day tank. Power inverter, hot water heater, two large capacity battery banks (used separately or in parallel).
Two (port and starboard) 75 gallon fresh water tanks in main cabin; large, fiberglass black water tank in keel well. The black water tank can be emptied through the deck or overboard via a manual Whaler Gusher pump located in the engine room.
Red / green running sidelights in the forward shrouds. Garmin 740S chart plotter on deck for navigation with radar on main mast. Two large rope/propane lockers on deck and propane sensor in galley.
ICOM IC-M504 VHF at the navigation station. Garmin chart plotter on deck, with a Garmin radar high up on the main mast. 30 AMP short power with 50’ cord .
- 72 HP Volvo D2-75 Diesel
- Three fuel tanks w/ 180 gals. total ( two 80 gal tanks plus a 20 gal day tank )
- Xantrex Freedom Inverter/Charger
- (2) Battery Banks
- 30 AMP Shore power w/ 50' cord
The schooner rig design for 'Tesha' is surprisingly simple. The Sails ( Main Gaff - Fore Gaff & Jumbo Jib) are heavy duty. Oceanus offshore fabric and triple stitched, each with 3 reefs. The Main and Fore are laced on for ease and quiet and the Jumbo jibs is self tacking on a boom. Stainless standing rigging on turnbuckles and the Running Rigging is synthetic 3-strand (easy to splice) with oak blocks.
The two Gaffs are kept short to maximize luff length, eliminate gaff tops'ls and to permit the use of single halyards. The main halyards are rigged so that there is 2-1 pull on the port side to get the sails up, and rigged 8-1 on the starboard side to add tension. There are adequate pin rails on all shrouds and on the masts. The spars are aluminum pipe and are considerably lighter and stronger than wood.Hull and Deck
'Tesha' was designed for simplicity and ruggedness. Ruggedness is for the sake of safety and is achieved by using aluminum for the hull, deck, and cabin; and by using aluminum pipe for the spars. Large, high significant hand rails aft of the main shrouds for offshore safety and heavy duty dingy davits on the stern.
- Windlass - Over spec’d Maxwell vertical, bi-directional capstan with two anchor rodes, each with ~100ft of chain and ~150ft of 3-strand anchor line (spliced). One CQR (lunch hook) and a large Delta.
- HELM - Large, bronze Edson worm gear and large, stainless Edson wheel (Moves a very large rudder, Tesha turns quick.)
- Single chine hull
- Dingy on Stern Davits
- Mahogany (Hatches / Skylights / Companionway / Wheel & Dorade Vents (open fore and aft) )
- All Cleats are welded (no screws through the deck)
- Three large zincs per side and two on the rudder
- 9' West Marine Inflatable dingy with segmented floor and a 6HP Mercury O/B
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.customContactInformation
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Jim Clark Direct: (727) 692-1712 or by email at email@example.com.
You can also contact Robert Siviter Direct: (727) 415-4676 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website, www.fillinghamyachts.com.
Fillingham Yacht Sales, Inc. gladly cooperates with other yacht brokers on a 50/50% basis for our vessels available for co-brokerage.