The forward Stateroom is a V-berth with filler cushion, hanging locker to starboard and an overhead hatch. Forward head is to port and has sink with pressure H&C water from pull out faucet which becomes a shower, manual marine toilet, cabinet, mirror, and a small hatch and opening port. Privacy door separates the salon.
The salon has a settee to port with an oval teak dinette table. Book shelf and locker outboard and storage below. Opposite to starboard are two upholstered seats w/ center table . Book shelf outboard & storage below. Nav area follows w/swing out seat facing outboard. Galley is on the passageway port side.
Master Stateroom aft cabin features a centerline queen size berth, hanging locker starboard and a locker and drawers to port. There are two opening ports, and an opening hatch overhead and off the stern.
Aft head is accessible either from the salon or aft cabin. Head has separate shower area, marine toilet, cabinet & mirror, and an opening port.
The cabin sole is teak & holly marine ply, and there are a number of opening ports in the salon offering excellent ventilation. From the salon, up four steps to spacious cockpit.
- (2) Reverse Cycle Dometic Marine A/C - AFT (15000 BTU) Forward (8000 BTU) (2015)
- All portlights refurbished (lenses/screens) (2011)
- Ultra Leather Upholstery updated (2013)
Galley is on the passageway to the aft cabin on the port side.
- FRIGOBOAT double refrigerator freezers (2012)
- Double stainless sinks w/pressure H&C water
- Sharp Microwave (built in) (2012) + (new spare in the box)
- Seward Princess 'Euro' stainless 2 burner gas stove & oven (2011)
- Ample food lockers and large dry food well built in galley counter
Navigation and Electronics
- (2) 4D House batteries (2016)
- (1) #27 starting battery (2017)
- Xantrex Freedom 1500 watt Inverter (2006)
- Seward battery switches
- Guest 50/60 AMP Galvanic Isolator (2011)
- Battery charger/status monitor
- Electric panel
- (2) 30 amp Shore power cords
- LED lighting thru out the vessel
- Reading lights
- B&G Digital Display Instrumentation (2015)
- B&G Zeus-2 GPS Chartplotter w/ 9" Display (2015)
- Simrad Go Free WiFi (enables I-Pad device duplication of GPS function)
- NEMA 2000 GPS Antenna
- B&G Network wind/speed/dept (2015)
- Raymarine ST6002 Autopilot (2015)
- ICOM IC-M504 VHF (nav station) w/ Remote at Helm
- Ritchie 5" magnetic compass
- Fusion MS-AV700 Radio
- 7 Channel 200 watt Surround Sound
- Sherwood Receiver w/ Multi channel selector + New replacement in the box (2014)
- Panasonic DMP-BD655 Blu-ray Disc player + New replacement in the box (2014)
- Surround Sound B&W speakers (Salon )
- Cockpit Speakers
- 26" Panasonic Flat Screen TV
Sails and Rigging
- 35HP FWC Westerbeke 38B-4 Diesel (950 hours - serviced July 2019)
- Alternator upgraded to 90AMP output (2006) + New spare unit in the box
- Racor filters
- Sea strainers
- Edson SS steering wheel
- Tach, pressure, temp and fuel gauges
- Bronze seacocks
- (2) Reverse cycle Dometic AC units (2015)
- Tank indicator (new - not connected)
- Engine room lighting
- Manual heads, macerator and holding tank
- Hot water heater
- (2) Propane tanks
- Misc spares
Z Spar deck stepped double spreader aluminum mast with internal halyards and spreader lights.
Deck and Ground Tackle
- In-mast furling mainsail
- Furling 135 Genoa sail (2006)
- Two Lewmar #46 ST 2 speed sheet winches
- Two Lewmar #40 ST 2 speed common winches on coach roof w/line stoppers
- Two halyard reefs, topping lift, & vang led aft to cockpit
Fiberglass cored decks with molded in non-skid. Stainless bow & stern pulpits w/ stanchions and double life lines. Boarding gates P&S and stern gates lead to lower aft deck and swim step.
- Lifelines upgraded (2008)
- Bimini & Isenglass replaced ( 2012)
- NEW Cockpit enclosure (July 2019)
- LED Lighting - Mast Head, Steaming Light and Speaders
- Maxwell 800 Electric windlass
- Plow anchor w/ 90' of chain & 250' rode + 35lb Bruce / 35lb CQR & an aluminum storm anchor
- Marine bow roller
- Pedestal wheel steering w/engine controls & gauges
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.customContactInformation
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Jim Clark Direct: (727) 692-1712 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
You can also contact Robert Siviter Direct: (727) 415-4676 or by email at email@example.com or visit our website, www.fillinghamyachts.com.
Fillingham Yacht Sales, Inc. gladly cooperates with other yacht brokers on a 50/50% basis for our vessels available for co-brokerage.