1964 Norseman 60 Sportfisherman
St Petersburg, FL
Vanquish is a custom-built sport fisherman by Norseman Shipbuilding In Miami, constructed of a wood planking superstructure. She has only had two owners in 54 years, is in beautiful condition, and will turn heads wherever she goes. The boat has been repowered with twin Cummins model 6CTA8.3M (480HP) diesel engines with ZF 2:1 transmissions and dripless shaft logs with Nibral 4-blade propellers, and is equipped with a Phasor 16KW diesel generator. Accommodations include a stateroom forward with toilet compartment, second stateroom to port with private head with electric toilet and shower stall, guest head to Starboard w/electric toilet and shower stall, a large main salon with galley area forward, dual SubZero refrigerators, a summit deep freezer, and five Cruise Air reverse cycle air-conditioners. Fishing equipment includes (3)fighting chairs in the massive cockpit, live well, rod holders, outriggers, and ladder leading to the large bridge helm station. Call today to schedule a appointment, viewings available seven days a week!
Engine 1 Specifications
4 Blade, Alloy
Engine 2 Specifications
4 Blade, Alloy
Enter the main salon thru a sliding cabin entrance door from the cockpit. All the way forward of the main salon is a stateroom with storage lockers and a toilet compartment on the starboard side.
The second stateroom and toilet compartment is on the port side.
- (2) head compartments (one to port & one to starboard) with 12V assist sea water flush marine toilet systems, molded sinks, shower stalls
- Windows are covered with blinds
- Zenith, Sylvania & a Dynex flat screen televisions
- KVH antenna system w/Direct TV receiver
- Sony stereo system, speakers, subwoofer & Bose lifestyle system
- (5)Cruise Air reverse cycle air conditioners
- (3) Forward custom opening deck hatches for ventilation and light
The Galley is forward of the main salon.
FLYBRIDGE, COCKPIT, FISHING EQUIPMENT, & ELECTRONICS
- Princess (3)burner range with oven and overhead vent
- Summit front load freezer and (2) SubZero front load refrigerators
- Concealed counterspace with sink and garbage disposal
- Lots of drawers and cabinet storage areas
- Water Heater
Ladder to Flybridge from Cockpit. Flybridge has ample seating for captain and guests. Helm Station has complete engine instrumentation, Morse signal lever throttle & shift controls, separate back-up throttle controls. MECHANICAL/ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
- Twin Cummins Model 6CTA8.3M 6-cylinder (480HP) turbocharged diesel engines
- ZF Model 280-1 (2:1 reduction) transmissions
- Hynautic hydraulic assist steering system
- Dripless shaft logs
- Nibral 4-blade Propellers
- Spare Set of Props
- Engine and Generator Oil Change System
- (3)Fuel Tanks with total fuel capacity of 800 gal.
- (2)Fresh Water Tanks
- (5) Rule 12V high capacity bilge pumps
- 110V Emergency manual bilge pump
- Fireboy automatic halon system
- Phasor 16KW diesel generator w/3700 hours
- (2)Group 8D 12V & (4)8V deep cycle batteries w/shut off switches
- 50 Amp shore power service w/cord
- Scentry 32V 20Amp Battery Charger
- Scentry 12V 40Amp Battery Charger
HULL & DECK
- Ideal 110V windlass with foot switches
- (2) anchors with chain & rode attached
- Boarding Step Box
- Sea Water Washdown system
- Dual trumpet air signal horns
- ACR EPIRB
- Viking 8-person life raft
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.customContactInformation
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Robert Siviter Direct: (727)415-4676 or by email at email@example.com or visit our website, www.fillinghamyachts.com.
Fillingham Yacht Sales, Inc. gladly cooperates with other yacht brokers on a 50/50% basis for our vessels available for co-brokerage.