2001 Albin 28' (8.53 m) 28TE
Palmetto, Florida, United States
"Rhumb Line" is ready for another 6,500 "Loop" adventure. The owner completed the trip in late 2019 and is now ready to begin a few "landside" adventures. This first class cruiser has everything you would need. A 4kw Diesel Generator provides power for AC/Heat/Cool when you go "on the hook".
- Express Cruiser
- Fiberglass Hull
|4kw Diesel Generator|
|New Norcold Refrigerator/Freezer 12v/110V (2021)|
|New Samsung Microwave Oven (2021)|
|$6K Awlgrip paint job & bottom job completed (2021)|
|New cushions, new batteries & a new microwave (2021)|
LOA: 29' 11'' (9.12 Meters)
Type: Power- Used
Draft Max: 3' 9''
Draft Min: 3' 2''
Double Berths: 2
Maximum Speed: 20 Knots
Cruise Speed: 14 Knots
Range NMI: 300
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
Bridge Clearance: 11' 5''
Fuel Tank: 132 Gallons (499.67 Liters)
Fresh Water: 36 Gallons (136.27 Liters)
Holding Tank: 20 Gallons (75.71 Liters)
Dry Weight: 7500
Photos click to view all
Rhumb Line has a spacious cuddy cabin that provides pleanty of room and accommodation. Equipped
with dockside Marine Air Systems reverse cycle AC. She will sleep four adults comfortable with her
forward convertible V-Berth and a mid cabin double berth.
An enclosed manual head with a 12 gallon holding tank.
- New 2021 Samsung Microwave Oven
- New 2021 Norcold Refrigerator/Freezer 12v/110V
- Glomate single burner propane stove
- Drop-leaf for additional counter top space
- Cabinet storage for dishes and silverware
- Shore Power Inlet
- Northern Lights 4KW Generator
- Side Power Bow Thruster
- Freshwater Flush system along with heat exchanger cooling.
- New 2022 Morse Shift control
- Retuned 2021 4 Blade Nibral Propeller
- Lenco Trim Tabs
- Hydraulic SeaStar Steering with Tilt Wheel & Autopilot
- All Manufacturer campaigns Completed (Service Recalls)
Hull & Deck
- Hot/Cold Freshwater Transom Shower
- Maxwell Electric Anchor Windlass
- 2019 200' Anchor rode & 20' Chain
- 9-Stainless Steel Opening Portlights
- Single Bowmar Hatch for emergency egress
- Firebox Fire Suppression System
- Totally Enclosed Aft Cabin with Three Openings 2018
- Pilothouse Configuration with full windshield with large sliding safety glass windows
- Removable Drop Curtain for full enclosure
- 20" LED TV with remote & internal antenna (picks up stations up to 40 miles away)
- Garmin echomap-series Color GPS Plotter (2019)
- Garmin Autopilot with Chart Plotting
- Clarion Marine Stereo and Maxima Speakers
- Standard Horizon VHF with AIS
- CD Player
- Bow Thruster
- Electric Bilge Pump
- Microwave Oven
- Air Conditioning
- Chemical Head
- Hot Water
- Deep Freezer
- Sea Water Pump
- Battery Charger
- Cockpit Shower
- Cockpit Cushions
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Want more information?
200 Beach Drive NE
Saint Petersburg FL 33701 USA
Toll Free: 1-888-830-1421
Robert Siviter, President and Owner joined the highly successful Fillingham Yacht Sales, Inc. sales team in 2012 and purchased the brokerage from Bob and Sharlet Fillingham in July 2018. Since joining Fillingham Yacht Sales, he has been able to combine his love and knowledge of boating with his sales expertise making each buying and selling experience unique to fit the needs of his clients. He will go above and beyond for his clients; and he greatly values the importance of being transparent throughout the buying/selling process to ensure exceptional client satisfaction. As President and Owner, he will carry this vision forward for the company knowing the importance of building and maintaining strong, long lasting relationships with buyers and sellers, and looking out for their best interests. If you wish to sell your boat, Robert supports the Company’s vision through extensive marketing and research to ensure listings are positioned to reach the right buying audience. He also supports his Buyer's through communication, extensive research and negotiations to find the right boat to fit their individual needs. Robert Siviter is a 3rd generation native of St. Petersburg, Florida. He has been an avid boater his whole life and grew up in the St. Petersburg Yacht Club Youth Sailing Program. He is a graduate of the University of South Florida where he earned a degree in Business Management. When not showing boats, Robert enjoys spending time on the water diving, fishing, or just having fun with family and friends. He loves to travel and enjoys fishing in Costa Rica once a year. No matter what your boating experience may be Robert is ready to assist you in the most professional and stress-free manner possible.