2001 Albin 28' (8.53 m) 28TE
Palmetto, Florida, United States
"Rhumb Line" is ready for another 6,500 "Loop" adventure. The owner completed the trip in late 2019 and is now ready to begin a few "landside" adventures. This first class cruiser has everything you would need. A 4kw Diesel Generator provides power for AC/Heat/Cool when you go "on the hook".
- Express Cruiser
- Fiberglass Hull
|4kw Diesel Generator|
|New Norcold Refrigerator/Freezer 12v/110V (2021)|
|New Samsung Microwave Oven (2021)|
|$6K Awlgrip paint job & bottom job completed (2021)|
|New cushions, new batteries & a new microwave (2021)|
LOA: 29' 11'' (9.12 Meters)
Type: Power- Used
Draft Max: 3' 9''
Draft Min: 3' 2''
Double Berths: 2
Maximum Speed: 20 Knots
Cruise Speed: 14 Knots
Range NMI: 300
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
Bridge Clearance: 11' 5''
Fuel Tank: 132 Gallons (499.67 Liters)
Fresh Water: 36 Gallons (136.27 Liters)
Holding Tank: 20 Gallons (75.71 Liters)
Dry Weight: 7500
Photos click to view all
Rhumb Line has a spacious cuddy cabin that provides pleanty of room and accommodation. Equipped
with dockside Marine Air Systems reverse cycle AC. She will sleep four adults comfortable with her
forward convertible V-Berth and a mid cabin double berth.
An enclosed manual head with a 12 gallon holding tank.
- New 2021 Samsung Microwave Oven
- New 2021 Norcold Refrigerator/Freezer 12v/110V
- Glomate single burner propane stove
- Drop-leaf for additional counter top space
- Cabinet storage for dishes and silverware
- Shore Power Inlet
- Northern Lights 4KW Generator
- Side Power Bow Thruster
- Freshwater Flush system along with heat exchanger cooling.
- New 2022 Morse Shift control
- Retuned 2021 4 Blade Nibral Propeller
- Lenco Trim Tabs
- Hydraulic SeaStar Steering with Tilt Wheel & Autopilot
- All Manufacturer campaigns Completed (Service Recalls)
Hull & Deck
- Hot/Cold Freshwater Transom Shower
- Maxwell Electric Anchor Windlass
- 2019 200' Anchor rode & 20' Chain
- 9-Stainless Steel Opening Portlights
- Single Bowmar Hatch for emergency egress
- Firebox Fire Suppression System
- Totally Enclosed Aft Cabin with Three Openings 2018
- Pilothouse Configuration with full windshield with large sliding safety glass windows
- Removable Drop Curtain for full enclosure
- 20" LED TV with remote & internal antenna (picks up stations up to 40 miles away)
- Garmin echomap-series Color GPS Plotter (2019)
- Garmin Autopilot with Chart Plotting
- Clarion Marine Stereo and Maxima Speakers
- Standard Horizon VHF with AIS
- CD Player
- Bow Thruster
- Electric Bilge Pump
- Microwave Oven
- Air Conditioning
- Chemical Head
- Hot Water
- Deep Freezer
- Sea Water Pump
- Battery Charger
- Cockpit Shower
- Cockpit Cushions
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Want more information?
Captain Bob Miller moved to Bradenton over 35 years ago after growing up in Michigan. He has been sailing and racing since he was six. It all started on an Alcort wooden Sunfish and over the years he owned and sailed over 15 sailboats ranging from 8’ to 36’. “Millertime” a Catalina 36’ was his last BIG sailboat and most recently he has purchased his first powerboat, an Albin 28TE and plans for doing the “Great Loop” solo is underway. Over the years, he has served on the Board of Directors in various positions at the Erie Yacht Club, Bay City YC, Bradenton YC and the Sarasota Sailing Squadron. He served on the Manatee County Chamber of Commerce BOD and was a long-time member of the Downtown Bradenton Kiwanis Club. He is currently active in the Manatee Sail & Power Squadron. He received a BA Degree from Central Michigan University and a master’s from Mich. State University. He has a Master Captain’s US Coast Guard “6” pack license and has captained a wide variety of power & sail vessels. After retiring from the Manatee School District, he joined the team at Fillingham Yacht Sales full time and has enjoyed finding the right vessel for all his clients. Bob & Jeanne live in Bradenton and Bob is looking forward to listing or selling your vessel or finding you a new boat, in a conscientious & professional manner.