1981 Gulfstar 39' (11.89 m) Sailmaster
Clearwater Beach, Florida, United States
This beautiful Sailmaster 39 is unique in two ways. Firstly, she was built with a custom teak interior, still in gorgeous condition. Secondly, she comes with 35 years of maintenance records, indicative of thorough maintenance that has been performed her whole life.
- Fiberglass Hull
This boat is very comfortable for cruising, excellent natural light and ventilation and 6'4" headroom. Feelings III can be an excellent live-a-board or a wonderful cruising boat for a family or a couple. The master stateroom is forward with double access to the spacious head with separate shower. moving aft is the spacious galley and then the main salon devoted to comfort, including settee/bunks and. She will sleep 6 in the 3 doubles. the nav station is to starboard with a huge hanging locker opposite of the companionway.
LOA: 39' (11.89 Meters)
Type: Sail- Used
Beam: 12' 1''
LWL: 32' 4''
Draft Max: 4' 9''
Single Berths: 1
Double Berths: 2
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Air Conditioning: Yes
Bridge Clearance: 49' 5''
Fuel Tank: 94 Gallons (355.83 Liters)
Fresh Water: 150 Gallons (567.81 Liters)
Displacement: 19000 lbs
Ballast Weight: 8200 lbs
Photos click to view all
- Engine Make: Perkins
- Engine Model: 4-108
- Engine Year: 1981
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Power HP: 50.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Generator Make: Panda
Forward double V-Berth w/varnished teak bulkheads, white headliner, teak & holly sole throughout, lots of storage.
Head compartment includes separate shower stall w/full standing headroom and grate; vanity w/sink; manual
marine toilet w/holding tank & Y-valve.
Salon features L-shaped settee to port; settee/berth to starboard; drop leaf teak table. Navigation station features
L-shaped desk/table w/upholstered seat.
Beautiful interior with lots of storage, excellent natural light and ventilation and 6'4" headroom.
- Double SS sinks
- 2-Burner propane stove w/oven
- Insulated Ice Check w/12v Adler Barbour refrigeration
- Pressurized fresh water
- 6 gal water heater
- Raymarine ST60 – Speed
- Raymarine ST60 – Depth
- Raymarine ST60 Wind Machine – analog display
- Raymarine Autopilot with Rudder Position Indicator
- Standard Horizon VHF with DSC
- Magnetic Compass – Helm
- Single 4-cylinder Perkins 4.108 (50HP) diesel, fresh water cooled, 3-blade bronze prop, Pedestal wheel steering w/emergency tiller on board.
- 150 amp Powerline alternator
- Manual & automatic bilge pumps
- 12V/110V w/(4) Batteries
- Battery charger
- 12V Cabin & Nav lights
- A/C unit-16,000 BTU Cruisair reverse cycle
- Panda generator
Sloop rig w/keel-stepped aluminum mast; SS wire standing rigging w/swaged terminals (new in 1998); internal
halyards w/mast-mounted Barient #21 winches; main boom topping lift; slab reefing system on mainsail ; harken
genoa furling system
- 155% Genoa
- Harken roller furler
- Mainsail cover
- Genoa cover strip
- Spare Sails
- Harken Main Sheet traveler and blocks
- Barrient #21s Winch on Mast
- Lewmar #16 ST Winch on Mast
- Barrient #32 ST Winches in Cockpit
- Lewmar #16 ST Winch in Cockpit
- Helm Cover
- Fiberglass hull, deck and superstructure.
- COCKPIT: U-shaped seating w/bridge deck forward.Folding teak cockpit table w/drink holders. Cockpit canvas
- includes bimini top w/windshield; windshield cover; and pedestal/wheel cover. Mainsheet traveller is forward of
- gangway entrance on cabin top.
- DECK HARDWARE: Double-railed SS bow pulpit and stern rail; SS stanchions w/double, vinyl-coated lifelines;
- lifeline gates are port, starboard and aft. Anchor platform is forward w/single roller. Genoa track is mounted on toe rail w/(2) Barient #53 self-tailing genoa sheet winches. Mainsheet traveller has Barlow #19 self-tailing winch.
- Delta 35# anchor w/60' chain & 200' 3/4" rode
- US 22 anchor w/200' 3/4' rode
- 110V Shore Power Hook Up – Separate hook ups for house power and air conditioning
- 110V Breaker Panel
- Analog Voltmeter & Ammeter for house power input
- Analog Voltmeter & Ammeter for air conditioning power input
- 110V Outlets, GFCI
- 12V Breaker Panel
- 12V Battery Switch – House & Start
- Start battery: 1 - Grp 27
- House Batteries: 3 - Grp 27’s
- Raritan PHII Manual Head
- Shipmate (2) Burner StoveTop with Oven
- Helm Cover
- Folding cockpit table with drink holders
- Shore Power Cords
- 12V Outlet
- 12V Lighting
- 12V Deck Light
- 3 Bilge Pumps – 1 – Manual and 2 – 12V Auto
- 12V Pressure Water Pump
- 12V Hella Fans
- Toshiba TV, Sony CD/DVD, Kenwood stereo
- Superstor Hot Water Heater, 110V
- CruiseAire Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning/Heater
- 12V Adler Barbour Refrigeration
- 12V Propane Solenoid with pressure gauge
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Want more information?
Jim & Moira Turner
Jim & Moira Turner are old friends of Fillingham Yachts, having bought and sold both sail and power boats through our services. During purchase of both their Island Packet and American Tug they underwent a complete selection process to include suitability for cruising grounds, boat handling, livability and long term value. In joining the Fillingham crew they aim to bring this process to other boaters, to match buyers with their ideal craft, both power and sail. In working with them you will enjoy their stories of boating in England, Africa and now here in Florida, with frequent charters to the Virgin Islands. Jim is a graduate engineer from the UK having built manufacturing facilities in Europe and Africa before moving to Atlanta, where they continued their love of boating on Lake Lanier. Their boating together started when Moira bought Jim his first sailing dingy instead of a wedding ring 37 years ago. Their latest project is building a new home in Dunedin from where they will be servicing the Nature Coast. If your family team would enjoy working with our “Turner team”, give them a call!